Custom Martin Guitars
Martin introduced the limited edition CS21-11 at the NAMM show in January 2011. We were so impressed with the performance of these 14-fret dreadnoughts that we ordered similar models in 0000, 12-fret dreadnought, 14-fret dreadnought and 12-fret 00 styles.
- Madagascar rosewood back and sides
- Adirondack spruce top and braces
- Koa bindings
- Hide glue
- Ebony bridge and fingerboard
- T-bar neck reinforcement
The custom Madagascar/Adirondack 0000-21, D-21 and 00-21S models are currently instock and available only from Gruhn Guitars.
Please check our current inventory for the custom 21 models and more special Martin guitars:
- Custom D-16RGT commemorating the Ryman Auditorium, with pickguard, inlay and peghead veneer of oak from original Ryman Auditorium pews.
- Custom HD-28 with Adirondack top and braces.
- Custom HD-28V with Adirondack top, and 1 ¾" nut width.
- Custom HD-28VS with Adirondack top, herringbone top border, 12-fret neck, and Style 45 neck ornamentation (based on a custom Martin from our past inventory).
- Custom 0000-18 with 1 ¾" nut width and other Golden Era specs, our 35th anniversary model, designed by George Gruhn in 2005 and still going strong.
- Custom 0000-28H with Adirondack top, herringbone top border, 1 ¾" nut, and Style 45 neck ornamentation.
- Custom 0000-15M with the same specs as the Style 15M all-mahogany series.
- Custom 0-15MS with 12-fret neck, slotted peghead, ebony bridge and fingerboard.
- Custom 0-15MS cutaway with 12-fret neck, slotted peghead, ebony bridge and fingerboard.
- Custom 000-15MS cutaway with the same specs as the Style 15M all-mahogany series